Cape Regional Urgent Care: A Health Clinic Providing a Wide Range of Services to the Residents and Visitors of Cape May Court House, NJ
A health clinic can provide an important bridge between the services offered at a primary care doctor’s office and the hospital’s emergency room. At Cape Regional Urgent Care, we offer our visitors the quality, personal care that they expect from their family doctor, without the hassle of scheduling an appointment days in advance. For anyone living or visiting Cape May Court House, New Jersey, or the surrounding areas, our compassionate team is here to help with all of life’s non-emergency medical conditions.
With our combination of experienced physicians, considerate staff, and excellent onsite technology, Cape Regional Urgent Care can provide various health clinic services in Cape May Court House, including:
- Care for all kinds of non-life-threatening injuries, such as minor burns, broken bones, cuts and other wounds
- Help with illnesses, including everything from cold and flu symptoms to stomach bugs and UTIs
- Physical examinations for school sports and more
- Nebulizer therapy for people with asthma
- Onsite digital X-ray imaging, EKG capabilities, and laboratory testing
Best of all, we provide access to all of these services without the headache. In fact, our patients can just come to our health clinic, seven days a week, between the hours of 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., to find treatment from our highly knowledgeable physicians.
For more information about the services that our health clinic can provide for residents of and visitors to Cape May Court House, NJ, contact us today. You should also feel free to stop by our clinic whenever you need our help.