Quick, Simple Health Checkups for People Living in or Visiting Lower Township, NJ
For regular health checkups, many people rely on a primary care physician. However, there are some limitations to the typical family doctor’s capabilities – limited office hours, for example. If you’re in Lower Township, New Jersey, and you’d like to receive the same one-on-one medical attention that you’d get from your primary care physician but in a more convenient way, Cape Regional Urgent Care is here for you.
At Cape Regional Urgent Care, we offer health checkups, including routine examinations and even school and sports physicals, all in the quickest, easiest way possible. Why do the residents of and visitors to Lower Township turn to us? Consider the following advantages:
- We’re open seven days a week, giving you a chance to visit on weekends
- Our office is open from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day, making it easier to stop by after work or other activities
- Our clinic is centrally located just off the Garden State Parkway
- We offer onsite laboratory testing for a number of conditions, as it is needed
- Our physicians are highly experienced, averaging more than 15 years of treating and administering health checkups for patients of all ages
If you’re interested in the health checkups that Cape Regional Urgent Care can provide for residents of and visitors to Lower Township, NJ, contact us today. We encourage you to check in online to let us know that you’re on your way; however, it’s not necessary. Our physicians are happy to see patients on a walk-in basis, with no appointment needed.