Flu Prevention Kept Simple for People Living in or Visiting Lower Township, NJ
Flu prevention measures aren’t perfect, but they can be very helpful in staving off the infection. At Cape Regional Urgent Care, we offer people in Lower Township with access to the single-most effective method of preventing the flu – annual flu vaccinations. We invite all of the residents of and visitors to this area to turn to us for convenient, friendly flu prevention services. We like to remind everyone that a new flu vaccine formulation is developed every year based on expert predictions for which strains are most likely to show up that season, so it’s vital to get a new shot every year.
People in Lower Township, New Jersey, and neighboring communities can rely on us for their flu prevention needs because:
- Our clinic is open every day of the week, welcoming patients from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- We never require people visiting our clinic to make an appointment beforehand, so there’s no need to wait.
- We are available to help vaccinate anyone over three years old.
- Our location is easily accessible from anywhere along the peninsula.
- Our physicians, other medical professionals, and front office staff are always as friendly and approachable as possible to make all of our patients feel comfortable for the duration of their visits.
To learn more about the flu prevention services that we offer for patients who live in Lower Township, NJ, contact us today. You can also save your place in line at Cape Regional Urgent Care through the ZipPass function on our website.