Seeking a Family Clinic Serving Upper Township, NJ? Turn to Cape Regional Urgent Care
Choosing a family clinic that you can rely on can be simple if you live in or are visiting Upper Township, New Jersey. Cape Regional Urgent Care is ready to serve every member of your family for the most common non-emergency medical issues, all on a more convenient schedule than a traditional doctor’s office. We are open seven days a week, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., and we welcome visits from patients of all ages without any appointment. That means you can receive the medical attention you need when you need it.
What makes us the perfect family clinic for you and your loved ones? Consider the following:
- Our board-certified physicians have an average of 15 to 20 years of experience treating patients.
- We can treat an array of conditions, including everything from cold and allergy symptoms to lacerations and minor bone fractures.
- Our prices are typically much more affordable than comparable care from a hospital’s emergency room.
- We generally see our patients within an hour of them walking in the door.
- We can complete onsite lab services and X-rays to make receiving treatment as simple as possible.
Plus, we never forget the fact that we’re a family clinic. That means that our entire staff is dedicated to treating all of our patients with the respect and care that they deserve.
If you or a loved one need quick and reliable medical care, feel free to walk through the doors of our family clinic. We’re proud to serve patients of all ages in Upper Township, NJ, without requiring appointments, but we do welcome you to check in online to let us know that you’re on the way.