Primary Care Doctor or Urgent Care? How to Choose Where to Go When You’re Sick in Middle Township, NJ
Turning to your usual doctor is a smart move for most bumps and bruises, as well as ongoing chronic conditions. Your medical history is already on file, so your physician should be familiar with your overall health, and you may have built a close relationship. However, there are some times when it’s tough or impossible to look to your doctor for help. For example, any injury or condition that threatens life, limb, or eyesight should prompt a 911 call.
Other, less serious situations when you might be better off turning to another health care provider include:
- If you’re away from home and need medical attention
- If you have been injured or become sick after your doctor has left the office for the day or the weekend
- If you don’t want to take time off work to see your primary care doctor
- If your doctor can’t squeeze you in for a visit in a prompt manner
- If you don’t have a current primary health care provider and need care
If you’re in Middle Township, New Jersey, and any of these scenarios apply to you, know that you can turn to Cape Regional Urgent Care. We operate two modern, welcoming facilities in the area, and each highly experienced doctor is ready to provide you with the personalized, effective care that you deserve. What’s more, since we’re open every day of the week and don’t require our patients to make appointments, we can treat you when you find it convenient.
Contact Cape Regional Urgent Care for more information about the services that we provide for residents and visitors in Middle Township, NJ.